Swank Early Skills Development, LLC DISCLAIMER
Please read this Disclaimer carefully and in its entirety before using https://www.swankearlyskillsdevelopment.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”). The Site and its content are owned by Swank Early Skills Development, LLC.
PURPOSE: This Disclaimer is here to clearly explain, outline, and layout who we are, what we do, and what we don’t do before you use, view, and/or browse the Site and/or purchase or download any course, program, service, or product offered by us. In short, the purpose of the Site is to provide information & education on who we are, Intensive ABA Intervention, Early Intervention, our provision of these services, how to access services for your child, and what other resources you may find helpful in your journey as a parent or guardian of a child who has delays in meeting typical early childhood developmental milestones whether they have a formal medical diagnosis or not.
IMPORTANT NOTE: By using the Site in any capacity, you voluntarily agree to this Disclaimer. You agree that you have read (or had the opportunity to read and chose not to), understood, and consented to this Disclaimer. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, you must be at least 18 years old and be able to consent to this Disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18, or you do not agree with this Disclaimer as stated herein, please STOP now and do not use this Site or its content. By using the Site, you agree to the Disclaimer as stated herein, regardless of whether or not you have read it.
- “Company”, “We”, “I”, “Our”, or “Us” means Swank Early Skills Development, LLC and https://www.swankearlyskillsdevelopment.com/.
- “Content” means any and all written, visual, video, or audio information contained on the Site, including, but not limited to, any and all emails received from or on behalf of Swank Early Skills Development, LLC or https://www.swankearlyskillsdevelopment.com/, and any and all written or Downloadable material Purchased, viewed, or otherwise offered on https://www.swankearlyskillsdevelopment.com/, such as blog posts, graphics, designs, documents, information, templates, and materials.
- “Purchase”, “Purchased”, “Purchasing”, “Downloading” or “Download” means any Content (as defined herein) or Courses, Services, and/or Products (as defined herein) you paid for and/or copied to your computer, hard drive, cloud system, or another process of downloading data, from this Site (as defined herein).
- “Personal Information” means information that can be used on its own or in conjunction with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. For example, personal information includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, etc.
- “Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products” means https://www.swankearlyskillsdevelopment.com/ and its associated pages, Content, email list, social media posts, blog posts, courses, coaching services, group courses or programs, templates, contracts, forms, guides, eBooks, worksheets, workbooks, website materials, and/or templates available on the Site.
- “Site” means https://www.swankearlyskillsdevelopment.com/ and any and all of its pages, tabs, or sub-pages and “Content”, as defined herein.
- “You” or “Your” means the user, customer, or viewer of the Site.
The Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are intended for informational & educational purposes only and are not intended as specific professional medical advice by us for you or your child. By accessing and using the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, such use shall constitute your agreement that the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products is not specific professional medical advice and shall not be relied upon by you as such.
You should ALWAYS consult with your physician or another medical professional first before implementing any of the advice, information, or suggestions on our website. You can enroll with us as a direct client, at which time we would run a full assessment of need, develop an individualized treatment plan, and provide state regulated, individual medical services. This website is not a substitute for specific, individual medical treatment, and should not be construed as such. Please only implement any and all changes after consulting with a medical professional and assessing your own risk.
- Information Is No Substitute for Professional Advice
The Content contained on this Site is not a substitute for the advice of your attorney, physician, medical professional, mental health professional, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional you consult or should consult. This Site simply contains informational and educational material.
- No Warranties, Guarantees, or Representations
Although we do our best to maintain the Site and its Content, we do not warranty, guarantee, or represent that our Content or Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products are accurate, complete, reliable, or free of errors or that they pertain to your particular circumstances or situation. Although we do our best to update the Site, we also cannot guarantee — due to how rapidly things change — that all of our Content is up to date or completely accurate.
- Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all liability pertaining to your use, purchase, or download of the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products. Please use the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products at your own risk, after making an independent assessment of risk.
- Testimonials/Examples/Blog Post Case Studies
The Testimonials or examples on the Site, including the Case Studies posted in the Blog section, are simply that: examples. While they are all accurate and authentic, we are not making any claims that YOU will experience the same or better results from using or purchasing the Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products.
- No Endorsements
Any links to, mentions of, or features of various companies, products, or services are not in any way an endorsement of said company, product, and/or service by us. It does not mean that we guarantee your success, satisfaction, or safety with respect to said company, product, or service. You should only use or do business with one of those companies, products, or services after you have independently investigated it, assessed the applicable risk, and determined you would like to use or try it.
- Contact Us
Updated On: August 18, 2022